Information on Protection and Processing of Personal Data
As Krank Bilişim Teknolojileri Limited Şirketi (referred to as “Rezervem”), we protect the personal data of our customers with precision, and as the data controller, we fulfill all our obligations in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (referred to as “KVKK”). We explain to what extent the personal data of our customers can be processed and the rights of our customers with this clarification text.
1- Your Personal Data and Our Acquisition Methods
Personal data is any information relating to a specific or identifiable person. Accordingly, personal data includes your name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. represents all your information. All your information that you share with us on the phone, in writing or electronically is processed within the scope of KVKK.
2- Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data, Conditions of Processing and Transfer
As Rezervem, we process personal data for the following reasons:
- To fulfill our obligations due to the service you have received / will receive,
- To follow up and organize reservations,
- To provide relevant services within the scope of its field of activity and to increase the quality of the services provided,
- To carry out sales, marketing, promotion, advertising and other activities,
- To inform you about campaigns, innovations and advantages,
- To inform you about the content, opportunities and innovations of the events of the supporters and business partners,
- In order to provide you with the best service, specified in Article 5 of the KVKK,
- Existence of your explicit consent,
- It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
- It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally recognized,
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- The person concerned has been made public by himself,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, as long as at least one of the processing conditions exists, we collect, record, store, preserve, update, organize, transfer and process your information in order to continue our services. . Your personal data we receive from you through our restaurant, website and other communication facilities, provided that adequate and effective measures are taken in accordance with the security and privacy principles set forth in the legislation; Public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data due to legal obligations may share it with domestic and foreign institutions and business partners that we have contracted with due to our activities. In accordance with the KVKK, your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text will be deleted, destroyed or destroyed by us when the purpose that requires processing in accordance with the 1st paragraph of Article 7 of the KVKK disappears and/or when the statute of limitations for which we are obliged to process your data as Reserved in accordance with the legislation expires. Anonymization will continue to be used.
3- Your Rights as Data Owner
As specified in Article 11 of the KVKK, you have the following rights as a data owner:
- To know whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to the above two articles to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
4- Your Right to Apply to Our Company as a Data Owner
Within the scope of your legal rights mentioned in the above article and according to article 11 of the KVKK, you can send your requests to us by using the contact information on the website, in writing or by using the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. According to Article 5 of the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, the following information should be included in your application:
- Your name, surname and your signature if your application is written,
- If you are a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. your ID number,
- If you are not a citizen of the Republic of Turkey, your nationality, passport number or identity number, if any,
- Your place of residence or workplace address for notification,
- Your e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if any, for notification,
- The subject of your request must be mandatory.
- For more detailed information on the subject, you can review the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and visit the website www.kvkk.gov.tr.
Krank Bilişim Teknolojileri Limited Şirketi (“Rezervem”)
Address: Merkez Mh. Hasat Sk. No: 52/1 Şişli, İstanbul
Phone: +90 (212) 211 86 44